Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why The Hoo-Ha?

I hear you ask.

Well you see, ask me what I really really cannot tahan
and I'll tell you.

I'll tell you I cannot tahan when people not only let me know
that they read my blog, but quote me incessantly and
play stupid mind games when doing so.

Its annoying, uncomfortable, and frankly, it is old.

It has happened so many times that I've decided hey,
what better time to stop using the address with my name in
it, then now?

The only thing that kept me from moving before
was pride, losing my readership, how long have I been blogging?
four years? and its hard to move because when you write
you sort of feed off the people who read you..in a positive manner.

So now, if you want to give my address out, I don't mind,
just please use discretion; friends of mine and people who get
my brand of..uh..writing if you could call it that.
if you're going to link me, don't use my name (=
I know its all over this blog's history, but I may do something
about it soon.

So, that is why we are here, its not that I don't want people reading it
its not that I expect to put my life out here and maintain privacy,
I know that is impossible;

But the thing is, if you read, fine, passing acknowledgment is a-okay
but please do not recount personal details of my life
face-to-face, because it drives me up the wall
and it makes you look like a sad obsessive stalker.

Say you identify with me, laugh with me, cry with me, comment on the blog;
that's all cool, I just don't need anything verbatim thankyouverymuch
its all been done before.

Funny thing is, I know one day, someday, someone is going to come up
and say "Hey, I found you!" or "Hey, I found you again!"
then, I'll just *ibcao8Y*()^%$#o8y1[r/.?c*&cz them.

No comments: