Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fluc-U-ations

God is the Bee fucking annoying.

So goddamn annoying
I dont know how to explain it.

You know how when someone, something
everything just annoys the shit out of you?

Yesterday he was talking to the cats
calling them endlessly in this superwhiny
(gay in a homosexual not happy way) voice
while I yelled "Shut UP!"

"Casparrrrrrrr, Jemima!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

*squeaky, teeth grinding cat-talk continues*

"God, won't you just shut the fuck up!
You're more annoying than YM!
How is this even possible?"

As you may have guessed, Miss right here
is PMS-ing

Later I said "Sorry baby, I am PMSing
I love you, really, I do"

"PMSing? how can that be (he counts in his head)
I only got here 2 weeks ago.."

"Uh yeah, I PMS 3 times a month,
its scientifically proven, some women once, some
twice, others THREE. We (as in you) just have to
learn how to deal with it."

"Whhaaaaat? You never told me that before.."
the bee then shot me a look of utter
betrayal, like I had duped him into coming
here with a "NO PMS" contract.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun dun dunnnnnn.....

(C'mon...he can't be more irritating than...erm...lets say...me? Remember that and everything will be a-O-Kay. Someone's gotta save the bee's ass...)

Anonymous said...

Oh the 'Dun dun dunnnnn...' bit was supposed to be the sound of doom. Sorry I made it sound retarded. I can't do anything right today...

Anonymous said...

Wise man say: Never piss a woman off when she's buying Tampons, it means she's in a bad mood to begin with.

I read this and thought of you...