Saturday, March 10, 2007

Red Wine In My Belly

mmmmmm how nice
Because I live in a household that mainly consumes
white wines, semillons and sauvignons
(no chardonnay cos too flowery),
I had temporarily forgotten my love for
reds like shiraz, merlot, bordeaux and pinots

so just now while looking for a bday present for dadman
the Bee and I bought ourselves some red

mmm, shiraz, south african

better consume all the wine I can here where
its cheap man, rather than go back to
malaysia where I can get one mediocre bottle for the price of 3 here
how utterly dispiriting for the budding alcoholic

I am currently consuming, thai flavoured
potato crisps(tonguetwister)
man are they sogoodIwanttoeatthemallup


Ok. Look. I know what you're thinking
(that I am avoiding the subject)
not that the Bee is here, I've been neglecting my blog right?

I am sorry.

Really wan.

But what I've actually been doing is making dumplings.
Xiao Long Bao.
Or Siow Loong Pau.
Depending on what type of chinese person you are.


No comments: