Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spastic

Sometimes I catch myself looking at him,
transfixed, because I am in love and he is gorgeous
its like I am magnetised and try as I might I can't look away;

Until he catches me looking, and he will always always
pulls an idiotic monkey face,
and the spell will be broken and I will shake myself
and look away, disgusted.

Sometimes I even catch him making faces at himself in the mirror
or dancing like a red-indian; and always, always
if I am in the room, he farts then waves it towards me before he
leaves..

And then I scratch my head and wonder if he had cast some
voodoo nasi-kankang spell on me.

Cacat or not?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bee is the type of guy
who will walk in Ikea with me, sit on a display toilet
and say "Baby, can you hand me a book please?"

When we watch anything on TV he finds it a necessity to narrate to
anyone in the room, whats going on on-screen,
as though we are all blind

But at the same time, he's the type of guy who will
make me a tuna-fish sandwich (now happening)
he will go salsa dancing with me (happening tonight)
he went to watch The Vagina Monologues (last saturday)
with me where he was made to (with all the other men in the audience)
stand up and recite "Clit Facts" in the full house of the Wales
Millennium Centre,
he will hold my hand and lead me to the loo in the dark
if I wake at 3am and need to go

So I can't really complain can I? I can only remind myself (;


No comments: