Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Caerphilly












Grouchiness didn't last too long yesterday
what with the perfect weather

(though the BBC Weather is telling us

not to be fooled
by this early spring)

and the Bee who will withstand my moaning and
accept my apologies
and
run me a hot bath
without my asking.

So yes, yesterday afternoon,
we got on the road

tapaued fried chicken and seafood fried rice
and made for Caerphilly Mountain

once there, sat at a picnic table in the parkland by
the castle moat
, had our little picnic,
then explored the castle grounds
jostling
each other and shouting "my shot!"

so as to not copy photographs
then we wandered the town
then we came home
then and the Bee called all of America
while I made him chicken noodle soup
and then we cuddled up, and I said
"Baby, I love you"
and he said "Baby, I love you more"
and we went to sleep

end of story, full stop,goodnight.

(actually we ended up wrestling and laughing uproariously
then things got out of hand
and my arm hurt and I tried to grab the family jewels
and the Bee was furious and went to sulk on the floor
then we made up and then only did we
go to sleep- but the bee says I cant tell you all this cause 'its private'
and he just walked insoIgottagoBYE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(o.O)~!!
NOBODY TOUCHES THE BLING BLING!
(It's an unwritten rule...)