Friday, March 16, 2007

Damn Dirty Apes

Dadman, NMTP and YM are leaving
for London this weekend, leaving the BEE
and I all alone for the entire weekend to play house.

This morning I dropped Dadman off to work
so that NMTP could just pick him up after and
they'd be on their way

He is giving me directions,
"Go straight, but not straight if the road bends
and there is no road straight a head, follow if it bends (;"

"Go all the way around the round-a-bout, but not ALL the way
around you understand?"

"Go straight but if the road wiggles, wiggle with it"

as he kissed my cheek and got out of the car
he said " Be good...and if you can't be good
be careful!"

=O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached home at 8 am, chilly
and flung my clothes off in every direction
then hastened under the covers, wrapping myself over the Bee
"You are like a boiling cauldron of sweat"
I said as I touched his scorching skin
"You are like a freezing ice-cube" he retorted

and I lay there, then started to giggle uncontrollably
just at how funny we were
and the Bee, he turned and looked at me
and said
" Are you thinking about the polar bear on the tight rope too?"

=O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later its time for us to really wake up
I am spooning the Bee
and suddenly, I spy a pubic-esqu strand of hair growing out
of his back, I grab the tweezers and start to yank
these wiry little buggers out
when I am done, he turns to face me
grabs the tweezers and starts tweezing my eyebrows
then I do his uni
we are like apes grooming each other.

We have reached this plateau of comfort with each
other, with our emotions (though our
thinking is very very different)
and our bodies, that is amusing, inspiring
and disgusting all at the same time.

Like yesterday when the Bee was turned on his belly
and I was peering at his bum, completely flummoxed
by how incredibly hairy his butt is
"Damn babe! Its like you're middle-eastern or something!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=O