Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm Sorry Ms.,But Can You Please Not Be So Cacat?

Yesterday after I attended a merry children's
Halloween Party
I was at a loss as to what to do with myself
Didn't feel like going home
but didnt feel like seeing anyone
so I spontaneously drove to cinema

telling myself it would be okay to watch a movie alone
I strolled up to the counter all cool and collected
I mean if I have the confidence to wear green shoes
surely can tahan watching movie alone right?

"Scuse me? any tickets for The Exorcism of Emily Rose?Midnight?"
I ask the painted doll behind the counter

"Sorry ms. dah full" she replies

"Er....not even single seats?"

"Oh...you're alone? *pitying look*
"No, Miss" she shakes her head sadly, "Not even single seats".

Slowly, but surely, I am attaining
new heights of cacatness everyday.

Like now, I was supposed to go to the beach
but the sun's not out
so I'm sittin stealthily outside
my friends house
stealing wi-fi.


2 comments:

Shiny Blue Black said...

aiyoo lah. I go to movies by myself all the time. Heck, sometimes I even enjoy it more that way.

You just go right up and say "One please" !

Eaglet said...

I'm actually glad they didn't have tickets for that particular movie though. But I guess it really is no sweat, I mean if I watch movies alone in bed everyday, whats the difference in a cinema right?