Friday, November 25, 2005

Can I Get A...

That's my theme song right now.

Today Aja couldn't park.
I dunno why, for some reason I couldn't side-park for nuts
I normally can
I even make fun of people who can't
and today I was so butt suckingly bad that the parking attendant shook his head
with a profoundly pitying look on his face
and told me to just leave the car as it was
senget and sticking to the curb.

Cacat.
Guess I'm not perfect after all.

It's not just the parking that tells me I'm not perfect though
yesterday, I tried to poach an egg, and failed
failed, terribly.
I cannot poach an egg.

Anyways I'm in an extraordinarily good mood
(why I must say, simply extraordinary!)
must by my orgy shirt
I swear everytime I wear this shirt I'm in a bouncily euphoric
maybe it gives me hope that
I'll maybe just might almost could have sex sometime in the near future
hahahaha
no one notices the orgy on my chest
the same way no one gets my "Eager Beaver" t-shirt

Aaron duped me into
pressing my breasts into his chest.
He's been sick for weeks mah!
then yesterday he looked a me
all pale and sorrowful, wrapped up in his jacket
and croaked "I need some warmth"
So (innocent, sweet, caring me) I hugged him lah!
Then with a sly smirk he said "I didn't really need that"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did the same thing to me!!! Except he asked me to hug his thighs....hmmmm.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Capes, capes, capes
...notti!...

lols

-ed

Unknown said...

*ahem*

May I be so forward as to request the pleasure of your company for the Penang Island Jazz Festival next Saturday?

Do let me know, e-mail addy can be found at The Den.

*fingers crossed*

Meng said...

hee hee hee, kena tipu!

Anonymous said...

he deserved that, since he was sick for week. u should have given him more....

Shimmers said...

lesson learnt - do not hug *literally* sick men....

Eaglet said...

ah yes gullible is my middle name.He has a girlfriend, doesnt need my hugs..Lesson learnt: Never trust a sick serani!