Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Maybe You Should Come?

I ventured out of the office
at almost 2
unable to bear the hunger any longer

She says: So whats with the hair? Going for the karipap look?
He says: When's the last time you had a facial?

I guess we're square.

Oh well, the blackness lifted, momentarily
while I sat sipping my flat white
breeze blowing through my hair
sun streaming through the trees above
speckling, dappling the paved way

momentarily,
when I drove back to the office
jaunty song on the radio
sea-breeze making me sneeze

As much as I am thrilled to go away
I am just as, to come home
(sorry, that was random, I know)

Yet again, plans for Pangkor Laut this weekend
were thwarted
a worthy thwarting though I'd say
because SaharaDja's coming for the
Penang Jazz Festival this weekend!
Yay!

I saw them once in Bali
here and they were damn damn good
the ambience helped as well
but I daresay, that playing by the beach in Penang
accompanied by so many other great jazz musicians
it will be all that, and maybe more.

So come everyone!
Saturday.
Come.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we talking about the shoe or the music?

H.C. Tan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
H.C. Tan said...

yay..i'l b goin' 2 Bali tmr as well.winkz i think i saw ur beachin' in Bali pic in frenster via Zach's page.will be stayin in Kuta also, where the maccaroni club is rite? newayz,hope tat it'll be a fun trip for me =)

paradoxx said...

maybe i'll stalk ya at the jazz festival.. o_O

Eaglet said...

Hooi Ching: Aiyo you'll miss the jazz fest, but who cares?you're in Bali.Go to the Maccaroni Club its damn nice. Should definately fun, I had a great time there..but be careful la.(=


Paradoxx: I'll be having my bodyguards around then!

Flo:Yup yup but they are performing Saturday, not Sunday. I can only go on Saturday also..you coming?

Unknown said...

Going to Bali?

If you are in the Kuta area, hop onto a cab and check out Deja Vu, it's in that part of town adjacent to the Kuta district. Brilliant ambience, facing the sea with the beach at its doorstep.

Eaglet said...

Ah yes I remember Deja Vu also, its at the Kuta-Legian border.Near Double 66. Quite the posh one. Lotsa cool good looking people (posers). Ah yes, 2 damn goodlooking indo-dutch boys tried to pick us up there. Later found out they were like, 16.

Shimmers said...

hi aja.. will be going to the jazz fest too! maybe if i spot u i'll come over to say hi ok?

Eaglet said...

Aiyo Flo...come la. 35 bucks nia mah. its worth it!
Shimmers, sure come up and say hi! But intro yourself first la, because alot of people that I've met online, just come up and start talking..and I'm like "Wait a minute, have I met you before?" (=

Shimmers said...

hahahah dun worry.. i'll sure to introduce myself!

:)