Friday, November 11, 2005

A Rant, If You Please

You know,it takes very little to make me
happy in the morning (or throughout the day for that matter)

things like the japanese kids in my apartment block

playing in the water-fountain, completely clothed

like how the trees meet overhead

and sway in the breeze, silvery-green leaves,
a thousand simultaneous waves on the windy road

like an old favourite playing on the radio

like the mamak man greeting me with a smile each morning

like the sun blazing in the blue sky
and the clouds making funny formations

like coffee.

But it really spoils it for me
when irresponsible, undependable motherfuckers
take my time for granted
and are too much of a coward to text or call
yet have the audacity to bitch
that I don't spend time with them
or whatever

and hey, if you want to say you spoke to
my friends about it and they agree
then back it the fuck up
Chances are, you spoke to another
frustrated soul who is just as shallow as you.

Who would want to?
Grow the fuck up la.

I'm sorry you're not getting any
but it's not my goddamned fault you prick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You read my diary, didn't you.

Eaglet said...

not physically, i didn't ...
ahhh i have extraordinary talents...