Monday, October 31, 2005

He Says, She Says


He: Hey what's up? How was KL?
Me: It was good, a bit upsetting some ways, great others.
He: Did you do a lot of four-nee-cate-ting?
Me:*lol* not even close!
Me:Will you take me out on a date?
He: Er...what do you mean?
Me: Like a date, I want to be taken out on a date,
watch a movie, eat dinner, something..
my friends are all glowingly happily attached
and I am a potted plant.
He: Depends, do we get to four-nee-cate?
Me: It's a bloody first date, I don't four-nee-cate!
He: Sorry, just realised I'm damn busy the whole month, gotta go!
*hangs up*

This is sadness redefined.
Lemma, ownself ask people to take you out on a date.
kanneh.

I'm still at the office.
I offered to come back to work tomorrow.
I fucking offered.
My boss didn't say 'no'.

3 comments:

Sharizal said...

oklah next time u come to kl i take u out on a date... can?

Eaglet said...

Haha thanks for the offer!How was raya?

Sharizal said...

raya was ok la.. i was in bangkok but couldnt do much with one eye and one leg...