Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It Continued @ Chillout


Before we went out that night
May and I lay in my bed
our faces plastered with some Bodyshop mask
me in my sarong, she in a towel

"Babe, tonight, I'm tra-la-la-ing...if there's any drama, I'm tra-la-la-ing,
not gonna let anything get to me"

May grunts.

"Woay!"

"I don't wanna crack my face mask okay?"

Did I tra-la-la?
Hell yeah.
If good parties are judged by how little you remember of them
then this was hella good.
Because my memories of it
come in hazy bits and pieces
there was no bad.

So last night, before some Hoo Tau Mee Hoon
and a third Birthday Cake
that they didnt even try to hide
("You want us to sing for you again is it?")
forgot to buy candles for, so the just held two lighters aloft over the cake
and I blew them out
amidst some very 'oh-whatever!' type of singing.

Oh yeah...I was talking bout last night.
So last night I asked May
"So babe, did you enjoy our party?" feeling very confident that the answer would be
"totally!"

"well to be honest with you babe, I had a crap time"

"what?why?"

Apparently some skanky ho was picking a fight,
May wanted to lunge
and was pulled back by Ana
then the skanky ho came back to pretend to apologise
but then deliberately shoved May again.

Poor lil May, getting pushed around.

And Aja?
Aja was tra-la-la-ing
Oblivious be the word.

Soo this weekend we're going back.
Bitch!You're gonna be pulverized.

"Besides that though babe, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah right up til that point, I had a great time."

And so did I.

Everyone, thanks for coming.
The people who say they weren't invited,
I have proof on this very blog that I stopped invitations
it was just your luck to come or not
To those who came late
I'm sorry if I was too drunk to notice you
should have come on time mah, you and your Malaysian timing!
and to those who came to surprise me, and those
who wanted to but couldn't,

thank you.Love you all.


It was awesome.


Hmmm wait.
Maybe not so.

I lost my bracelet you knoe?
the one I got that night =(
i keep looking through the pics
trying to pinpoint when exactly
it disappeared.
So sad.

But 'sides that, awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is skanky ho? im sure the animals at your party including a certain guy called steve would have loved to bash him up

Anonymous said...

Who is steve???

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday Aja. wish may also. she still ganas meh? doesn't look a day over 22 really :)

Eaglet said...

Thank you Rom!