Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Shoot Me!

This time last year I was depressed as shit.
and hey!hey! here we go again...
think it's something to do with growing older
always screws up the week leading up to my birthday
in 6 days I'll be 22
gosh

this might also be a good time to invite you to my party
or ask you to contribute a coupla ringgit to my bank account
for this little bit of entertainment that I provide in the
few minutes of your devoted attention
to this blog

yes, this would be a good time to do that
but I wont ask
cos I'm moodless
and
busy busy busy busy busy like hell at work

maybe tomorrow

I havent spoken to daddy in like 2 weeks
today I called them to ask if if they wanted to have dinner with me
Brendon answered, 'Daddy, Aja wants to have dinner with us'
he said

'Tell her 'no' Brendon, shes only using us to stretch her ringgit' said Daddy

obviously someone read that article la.

kanneh

now cannot remind them about my birthday.

6 comments:

Sharizal said...

u shud hv reminded them abt he bday and not the dinner ;)

in case i forget in 5 days time.. Happy Birthday!

Bisous

Eaglet said...

thank you! (=

still seeing them for dinner tonight, got chance to remind ;)

mob1900 said...

The sheep is right, your birthday has been a blessing(in some uncanny sort, ha) though I'm not sure 'bout sheep's thining hairline.(sorry fer cracking up at your expense, dude! lolx)

and oh, Happy Growing all Old and Wrinkly! ;)

Sharizal said...

u'r tagged!!!

http://www.sharizal.net/?p=440

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

look on the bright side! at least you're still on the good side of a quarter century :P

Eaglet said...

Yayaya jobe youre right.
still havent lived a quarter yet.
I'm a baby.
goo goo goo