Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Dowan to Eat Anymore

Since last Friday it has been non-stop
its been wonderful, but extremely exhausting
and there doesnt seem to be a break in sight

all I want is a night to me

a night for me
just me and me
in our bed together
some grapes and cheese
a stack of DVDs
the aircond nice and chilly
my bed warm and comfy.
Thats all I want.

Gotta go for another food review
I so don't want to

Then I gotta go to Martin's after and clean up a bit

then I gotta go collapse in bed

My boss is finally back from italy
or so I found out through a client yesterday
"Its a test, play it cool when Boss comes in"
he said
when I ranted about having to service 8 clients alone
and not being briefed before he left

"Yeah, I'll play it cool"
I smirked
"Then I'll puncture his tyres"

This burn-out is no joke.
I always need me time
and I havent had it and I am going completely utterly mental

Out of the blue today
both parents called up and decided they each want to have lunch with me
how to choose?

Dinner dinner dinner
putting off one to go to another
then have to replace pula

I don't want to review this place

I wanna go home.

2 comments:

Sharizal said...

u shud call in sick, i'm sure there's someone who's under nourished in the office

u dont have two choose between both parent, hv one and other postpone to the next day...

2 free lunches 2 days in a row!

woohooo! :)

mob1900 said...

go AWOL for as long as you need to recover. I still have 80+ balance leave... OMG!