Friday, October 07, 2005

Aiyoyo, I've Been Tagged (yes, yes I pinjam-ed your line)

you know what? this thing is so gonna screw up my blog format la
So I gotta do it my way.
Sharizal tagged me.
I'm really not sure who(?) he is
hahahaha no-ler
I think he's my siber-kawan
or something.

anyways here I am busy as shite
edit:
written yesterday, as in Thursday, posting today

but really super-cannot-be-bothered
to do the work
cos I'm on a coffee low
wanna blog wanna blog also cannot get around to do it
then suddenly this appeared in my comment inbox

SEVEN THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE

(1) Find someone(life-time spooning partner)
that I will be forever happy to wake up next to. Someone who gets me,
isn't intimidated by the way I think, or my life.

(2) Write a few books. On my life, love, travel & food.
Build a reputation strong enough to get my work published/recognised
when and where I want,
never have to struggle through articles that I don't even bloody want to write.

(3) Babies. I need to make enough money to have babies,
give my child(ren) a comfortable life, proper education etc.
and sustain the lifestyle that I want to lead.
Which is being able to buy as many books as I want, eat at as many Michelin starred restaurants that I want to, travel whenever I want and own two homes(doesnt have to be big) on different continents.

(4) Have those babies. Preferbly somewhere where there are clean parks
to play/picnic in.Where the neighbourhood is safe and clean,
the government isn't corrupt and standard of education isn't crap.

(5) Work with disadvantaged children, maybe adopt some.
Start a home for disadvantaged/orphaned kids, be around them as much as I can, because I want to make their lives the best it can be in their situation and because being around children de-stresses me, and gives me a wonderful sense of joy and inner peace.

(6) Own my own restaurant(s),
maybe even with a certain chef that I know. Because cooking, and most things to do with food, make me very happy.

(7) Find myself, see my mother find herself,
see my sister grow up and be a normal, well adjusted human being despite all
the drama she's been through.

SEVEN THINGS I COULD DO?
(1) Be grateful that the childhood I had made me a stronger,
more stable person and gave me character.

urhg I 'm changing this...

SEVEN THINGS I COULD DO TO MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT THIS SECOND
(INSTANT HIGH)

(1) Eat Penang Char Kway Teow within 2 minutes of making the decision that I want to.

(2) Spend quality time with a beautiful golden labrador who adores me.

(3) Read past emails from my best-best friends and write them emails.

(4) Look at old pictures.

(5) Spend time with my brothers and sister.

(6) Have two shots of coffee and/or masturbate.

(7) Tell my parents, my family that I love them, no matter what.
(I think they know la, I'm very family orientated wan)
make nana some tuna-fish salad without her asking me
and let por-por talk my ear off.

SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES?
(never had crushes, so lets just say who I think are HOT)


1.Edward Norton
2. Ewan McGregor
3. Paul Walker
4. Ryan Phillipe
5. Ethan Hawke
6. Monica Belucci
7. Angelina Jolie

SEVEN OFTEN REPEATED WORDS?

1. Hello, have a nice day!
2. Kanneh
3. Biarttttchhhhh
4. Fucker!!!
5. Alrighty!
6. ..like...
7. Shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt
8. Fuck you lah, bitch!
9. Damn
10. What the fuck?
11. Lemma-leh!
12. Kanasaiiiiiiii (hmmmm guess who that came from?)


SEVEN PHYSICAL TRAITS I LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
(wahhh this thing damn looong man)

oohhhh key word here is 'physical'..

1. Symmetrical features lah dey

2. Warm eyes (yeah eyes like johnson's) or the damn piercing ones, once they catch your gaze you cannot look away and it goes straight to your heart, makes you lightheaded,weak in the knee...

3. Broad shoulders

4. Height (think, coconut tree off-spring)

5. Nice teeth, and while were at it, breath.

6. Lack of gut (physical ah)

7. Agility..you know la, can dance ...frolic-frolic..

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
1. The Shagger of Sheep (i know I know, you're away at the mo)
2. The Minx
3. Ah Beng
4. Mr. Joseph
5. The Evil Hyena
6. Ian Cheah (no, I will not link you)
7. Chien Seng (link pun illek)

Now get to it!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I never realised caffeine and self-pleasure were substitutes. It's good to learn something new every day, no?

Eaglet said...

Uncle....substitutes? wasnt that under 'things that could make me happy this second'?

mob1900 said...

Your attributes on Mr. Right seems to fit the description of a certain species of an RPG fantasy game I'm on right now, Half-Giants.

Strength: 190
Fortitude: 180
Dexterity: 10
Intelligence: 0

Just make sure your 'Half-Giant' knows how to wear his pants! ;(
(*sore knowing he's out of contention)

Sharizal said...

lol 7 repeated words not 12!

but yes i guess i am your kawan siber! ahha :)

coffee and masturbation... what a combination.. can i add smoking while you're at it??

Nina L-M said...

not tagged but ima do it cause i'm bored lol.

Anonymous said...

What's all this tag business? Coz one time this gay guy said he wanted to tag me and I immediately came down with diarrhea. It was my butts's version of a premeditated strike.

Anonymous said...

...or rather pre-emtive strike.

Eaglet said...

Mob: Hello? The meme said physical traits la dey! Thats why no humour or intelligence. I could never never go out with a man lacking in sense of humour or mental capacity.

Shah and Shagger: Coffee or masturbation la! I stopped smoking *pats self on head*

N: Was counting on Cel to tag you!

Des: I'm glad your anus is faithful to you..

Rom: not the best thing in the world, and not while. it was or. 'instant make me happy'mah!

Anonymous said...

true, coffee while masturbating would be strange indeed.