Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thrilling You with Random Thoughts at 2.30 am

KLIA is quite deserted, or maybe I just found myself a good spot
30 chairs, a huge TV and me stretched out over like 10
(yeah I counted, you wanna piece of me?)

I realised there is now a Starbucks and Dome in the Intl Departure Hall
and when I ordered my upside down caramel macchiato
at Bucks, they guy was quite friendly and nice
same with the guy in the bookstore when I went and bought
'The Secret'- By Rhonda something which my aunt insisted
I procure 2 minutes after arriving because I quote
"You have lots of time to kill and it is the book of the moment
and its sold out in Pg and I want it"

Point is, customer service seems nicer
or maybe I've been away too long
or maybe I am still in 'International Hall'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My nails feel very soft, toe-nails that is,
they hurt, cos they've been steamed in my boots for
like 500 hours

Since I was flying for 10000 days and had lots of
time to kill and Emirates has a superb entertainment list
and system I watched 5 movies on the way here

A Good Year- I liked it, Rusell Crowe is good. France, love etc. Two damn hot chicks.

Because I Said So- funny and feel good, makes me want to watch it with mom
also one gorgeous hunk-of-a-man in it helps, Gabriel Macht WHOA MAMA!

Man About Town- Ben Afflect and Rebecca Romjin who seems to have put
some meat on (not in) her. So-so movie.

a bit of Romeo & Juliet- for the soundtrack and the aquarium scene

errrr what was the other one? Hmmm.

Hmmm.

ohhhh Music and Lyrics! Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore with 5 expressions. Okaylah!

I think there was one more worr, but I cant for the life
of me remember...

Ohh I watched Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette too. I kinda liked it.

Sleepy! Tired to the bone. Wish I could just sleep and get home!
Dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home?