Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bad!

Today I went to Island Plaza to exchange pounds and buy cereal
I spotted six people I knew and avoided them all
malaslah with the small talk!
But I spoke to the parking boy, who is forever nice and
genuine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What sign is this? Where my aunt Mill, Nat, my mom's, my own apartment
and home in Wales all coincidentally have the same tea-towels?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok people I am going on holiday, Pangkor Laut (;
eventhough I am fat (made more evident by the girl-friend gathering
last night) and will be extremely self-concious in
a bikini.

Bleh.

2 comments:

sic6sense said...

you're back. :D

blogging i meant.

Anonymous said...

Shut upppp! You are not fat, hardly close!!! :P Erm if you were, what am I (well pre-pox)?!