Monday, May 14, 2007

Old Times

I meet 6 of the girls for dinner
the chatter is random and multiple conversations are going on
we pass food about and explain each other's situations to one another
we sulk when we feel we are not being listened to because so
many people are talking at one time
we discuss relationships, food, money, the future

Another one calls from Singapore, the phone is passed from
one to another, and we all say our little private piece
first she sulks, how could I not tell her I was coming back?
I tell her no one knew.

She sulks some more.Anyway.
Then she says "Babe, is it good to be back with the girls?"
and I said "Very."

Then I felt bad. One of the others said I should have said
"No lah, not very." But that would have been lying.

1 comment:

Julsgp said...

eh welcome back babe..didnt knw.. anyways sorry im leaving for kl tmrw but ill be back some weekend next month :) is ur number the same?