Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are You You?

After a full day with Dad and the boys, tired as hell
I rushed over to mom's.

I had told her I was going to see her in the afternoon
but now it was dinner time
when I text to say I was going to be late
she told me we could do it another day
that she knew I was tired
that she could just wash her make-up off
:(

but me being the daughter that I am,
unable to say no to either parent or anyone really
I went.

I take mom to the new restaurant/bar thing at Lembah Permai
the excuse is that it needs checking up, which is a poor excuse for my
being alcoholic.

We arrived outside, the carpark was full, rain was pouring
inside a waitress spotted us and came to the car with an umbrella.

I wound down the window, asked her about the place,
sweet girl, polite and knowledgeable
then she said "Are you Aja?"

Me: How do you know?

"I read your blog."

0_0

Then mummy and I went in and bought cake.

3 comments:

Meng said...

FU-YOH! AJA THE BLOG CELEBRITY!
hehehe, did u get any free stuff???

Summers, not too bad huh
i like the water wall thingy

Anonymous said...

Man..for all you guys who know Aja personally, you gotta start asking..."Are you Aja? ...I read your blog." in that awestruck manner...that would be hilarious...for a while.

vingie.com said...

hello! hehe =)