Friday, May 04, 2007

Back!

And so, the Bee is gone,
Just like that.

But this time it isn't agonising because we know when we'll see
each other again. I am even beginning to see the good side of our
being apart, we get more things done, and more importantly
we get a full night's sleep, and I don't mean we were
at it like rabbits (;

Its just, the Bee and I, when we sleep in the same bed, we are so
attuned to each other that whenever one stirs, or wakes,
the other is awake and aware of it, always.

The last night we spent together, neither of us slept very much
I'd half fall asleep and wake up to find the Bee pressing his lips to mine
randomly, throughout the night, like he'd never kiss me again
and now I wake and seek him out, look over at that empty spot
beside me.

He goes home now, speak all British, when translating a recipe to me,
says 'creme fraiche' instead of sour cream, 'coriander' for cilantro
damn lansi.

No comments: