Thursday, May 10, 2007

Enjoy the Jetlag!

Said Kev.

Hmmm yeah, I am feeling it. I'll really milk it.
Bleh.
Snippets of sleep, 15 mins, 30, caught here and there
A shower would do me so much good..
what has it been 30 hours? maybe more,
if I try and apply my mind to something as strenuous
as converting times and counting, it might explode
and coat these other transients with grey matter.

I must stink something fierce, I sure feel sticky =D
My head is heavy and I now must find somewhere to lay it.

Wah the weather here quite hot right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniffs the air*

*wrinkles nose*

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

Anonymous said...

I must say I always though jetlag was a product of the imagination, a convenient excuse conjured by the weak...till I spent 10 days after my trip grumpy and cranky as a menopausal, PMS-ed, bi-polar bitch! lol! I feel sorry for poor Lisa, she ended up drugging me to sleep for 2 nights and it fixed my biological clock up easy!