Monday, February 05, 2007

Puberty

A few weeks ago, I picked
this 14 yr old boy that I spent most of my time with,
up from school.

"I have a secret, and I won't tell you" he announced, barely
a foot in the car

"Oh you know you want to.."

"I don't."

"What is it?"

"What do you think?"

"A girl?"

YM sighs... "Hmm yeah, I kinda like..this..one girl,
but I don't know what to do!"

"Well first you have to gauge if she likes you
first, just so you don't make a fool out of yourself
and end up scarred for life.."

"How do I gauge?"

"Well do little things, specifically for her,
hold the door open, be nonchalant of course, but
pay attention to her reaction."

"Oh, you mean I gotta plant the seed huh?"

Then he chants "Plant the seed!Plant the seed!"

:O

Something tells me YM has been watching too many
stupid american teen movies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O What have you been teaching this kid...first rampant rabbits...and now... :o

Eaglet said...

ME????The kid himself lah oi!!!

Meng said...

OMG