Thursday, February 15, 2007

Polish Cabbage Rolls


Haven't made this since ... well nevermind
since when
you nosey bastard!

"Hmmm you are pretty good at this cooking lark
aren't you Aja, this is excellent!"
said Dadman
I have almost forgotten that he's used that line
before, we know he certainly has forgotten, but the thought is
genuine and thats all that matters.

Earlier I took YM to the South African
cafe to encourage chin-upped-ness =(
By evening he was feeling cheery and
pranced about the kitchen while I was cooking,
pretending to be his father.

"Do you often use chopsticks to cook in Malaysia?"

"Do chinese people like cheese?"


he asks me 50 times in a row, just to see how
many times I can change my answers, as I do
with his dad.

=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...what's in it? Please don't say more cabbage...so many of my hopes are dead already...
Prolly tastes better than it looks.

Eaglet said...

They are excellent. stuffed with rice, mushroom,onion, garlic, minced beef and bacon.