Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Justin Timberlake

Hmm I hate to say this but Justin Timberlake is HOT. Hawt.
Underlined and BOLD.

I like his music, its unique, catchy, makes me want to grind my hips.

He's sexy, he dances,
he sings, yet is macho at the same time,
I mean what's there not to love?
(besides the fact that he was in NSYNC)
He's brought sexyback without a doubt.

And all you men out there, who make fun of his voice,
his singing, his dancing..its obviously just sour grapes,
cos you know he's doing something right when all the girls love him.

And Scarlett, well, gorgeous.

6 comments:

the frou fr0u one said...

i know ima sound damnnnn cina but rain is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than justin
:p

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't argue with your logic...except that voice bit. JT and Pharell got some serious bass issues. Other than that, they got the whole package going on.

And yes, I'm green with envy...cept for the voice bit.

Eaglet said...

Babe, siapa ni Hujan?


Ah Bahd:Aiyo the voice is fine la, they speak proper right?

Anonymous said...

That's the thing...they go and do the freaky falsetto and then they go and speak just normal sounding and all. I mean I'd be okay with it if the transition was like Hugh Laurie's transformation from heavily accented Brit to American hero House MD - from one manly voice to another...but when JT turns into the Bee Gees...*shudder* I mean I could forgive him if his voice was always like his singing voice...but it isn't...so it's a style of choice?!?

the frou fr0u one said...

u go google Rain bi
korean superstar
he is friggin hotttt
oooohh...better yet youtube him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Q6IhTRgPg
if i could figure out how to berblog the youtube shit i'd plaster him everywhereeeeeeee
damn man i think my job has totally got me in touched with my cina roots hahaha

Moi said...

Yup the boy is majorly HOT. and i'm glad he dumped that old broad Cameron Diaz.