Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome To The Big Smoke

So today I completed my first 'office' day in something like
two years..TWO.YEARS.

And now I am officially living in Koala Lumpur
I have to wear almost-formal office wear
as opposed to flip-flops, pleated shorts and a t-shirt
I even bought an 'office' bag yesterday

and today after work, I whooped at completing first day
then headed across the road to Pavillion for a nice glass of red
think I found what could potentially be my haunt, one-for-one at happy hour
yesterday I walked to Pavillion and grocery shopped too
semangat!

another girlfriend came at Pavillion then we went to Delicious @ The Marc
where we met two more of my girlfriends and I realised that
just because girlfriends are girlfriends, doesn't mean you can mix them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back blogging.

and you're in KL

and you're single

good news come in threes, dont they.