Monday, February 11, 2008

Rockstar Ja

Rockstar parking. Thats what I got this evening
and that's it, today's highlight. My superexciting life.

Bard stop bugging me I am not in a talky mood.

You know the one good/bad thing about this break-up thing?
I've lost my appetite. I don't give a shit what or whether I eat
which for people who know me, is a big, humongoid thing
because I love my food and I am waaayyy picky about it.

The only reason I actually am eating regularly is because I eat
with family. In fact today I even cooked, if only to keep my mind busy
twas a simple whip-up that took barely 20 minutes.

I notice this trend, I start the day a wreck, I lay in bed, go through
old pictures, videos, anything and I cry and cry and cry
then people start calling, I slowly pull myself together
and then I go out and try and be normal, no, please don't talk
to me about it face to face, because I can't and I will cry, like I did today,
in Dome, so Britney.

People call, msg, text and say they are so sorry to hear its over, as though
someone died. Maybe because everyone knows how much I put into it.

Mom actually tries to talk to me, but I won't, or I cry, so she texts me
tells me how much she worries about how I am taking things.

But I am ok right? You don't see me jumping of buildings or anything.

I just hurt. As anyone would when something they have invested so much
in collapses, over extremely stupid reasons. or maybe it was the straw that
broke the camel's back, but I remember him leaving me at the airport the
last time we saw each other and us being happy.

Behold the month of broken-hearted posts. I hope you're ready for it.

No comments: