Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Divulgence

Today I received an email inquiring about my current job
the suggestion that I blog it so people don't ask me again and again
Good call.

I am with the same company, except I now do Marcom for
the luxury resorts
I am permanently in KL, so whoops for the people who whoop (=

It seems that since I started Monday, my time at the office increases..
first day 645, 2 nd day 740, today 830.......

Today I left the office and had drinks with my colleague, fellow
Penangite, to whom I confessed the reason I dumped a boyfriend
who is a mutual friend, 8 years ago...

Another confession, I just had 'Penang' Char Kway Teow on Jalan Imbi
and you know what? Its actually quite OKAY!

Then I had dinner at Ka-Soh with another Penangite, KJ, his friend from
Ayer Tawar (?) and one from Ipoh and the chu-char was super fantabulous!

I've always refrained from hawker and local food in KL and stuck to western
but now I am pleased to find out that it ain't so bad...even at Pavilion the
food court is pretty good..

BTW did I tell you about my six-course wine pairing menu at Lafite at Shang KL?

oh.my.god.

Start with Veuve Cliquot
Then caviar with blini and traditional accompaniments
Then foie gras
then lobster 3-ways, mousse, bisque, espuma
then truffled spaghetti
then wagyu beef cheek
then cheese platter
then fresh strawberry candy-floss

I'll leave you to drool

No comments: