Friday, February 22, 2008

Agendas

- This is a rant

Fuck you and your alternate agendas at the expense of my feelings.
Fuck you for always getting my hopes up then walking all over me.
Fuck you and your empty promises.
Fuck you and you dishonesty, your craftiness.
Fuck you for acting suspicious, for trying to hide something
then getting mad for me at questioning you.
Fuck you for acting so stupidly then getting caught.
Fuck you for not know just how to be open and truthful in the
first place.
Fuck you because I think that that was your plan the whole
while, your agenda.

Fuck you because you have no sense of decency,
because you think other people's hearts are nothing
because you treat me like dirt

Fuck you because you think asking you to be honest and have some
sense of respect and decency towards another human being
is 'changing' you

Fuck you for not having the courage to say "I'm sorry" and really meaning it
Fuck you for encouraging matters to get worse rather than better
Fuck you for not even bothering to explain

Fuck you for being so immature and playing these games all the time
I hope you get what you give tenfold

Fuck you.
because your values are shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=O