Sunday, December 17, 2006

O' Christmastime

This is a fairy
she lives on my aunt's (real) christmas tree

A tiny glimpse of my cousin's pelvis there
as she serves up some mighty good grub
(Daddy will say cholestrol laden, but Daddy isn't here
is he?)

Eggs Benedict. Delicious despite intial "I can't cook"
kitchen flutterings by Ms.Hungover (office parties!)


Dirty Dancing. The one musical I really really really want to see
(well amongst others that I really really want to see)
sold out til JUNE 07
also fastest seeling musical ever in the West End
Bleh.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called DIRTY DANCING. Of course all the dirty minded people went out and got tickets. Get yours today!

Julsgp said...

dirty dancing...whoohoo.would love to watch it too :( bah!

btw merry xmas in case i get busy and forget

Mystique said...

Hi!! stumbled on ur blog a few wks back n i've been following ever since.

btw... every dish featured in here makes me hungry!