Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Am A Bad Blogger

So sue me.
I went from blogging weekdays
to blogging weekends, if at all.

Am currently in London, where I have had
chilli con carne for the 5th time this week
whoop-dee-doo!
But seriously, I like it
chilli makes you shit.

We're in London at YM's birthday request
he turns 14 in 17 minutes
I can't wait to see Covent Garden all lit up tomorrow
we will also watch Much Ado

Funny how we left Cardiff and I was
all happy smiley in my reflection in the window
then mother called, laughing
"What's wrong, why are you laughing?"
I asked, which in retrospect seems like an odd question
but it was odd to me that she called laughing
hysterically at 1 am her time
she was briskly cut off by the man
who I then spoke briefly to in Chinese
then got of the phone, happy mood vanished
oh bother, mother.

Moving on, I do quite like roasted parsnips
all sweet and caramelised, crunchy yet spongey.

Read an interesting post at IB's a few days ago
something about 'Career woman, marriage and why you
can't do both'

and in it I found it extremely funny and true
that women have gone on about women's lib
and equal opportunity so much that now,
when we want to revert to being housewives
the men aren't having any it.

Not that house-wifery is easy,
personally I love it, what I don't like though
is having to depend on someone else.
As much as I cry independence and me, myself and I,
just as soon as I find a man to trust with my
life, that's done (;
I think I just want to be taken care of, but I don't you
know what I mean?

Its got to do with history, family background and pride.
Over and out.

No comments: