Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hi my lovelies!
Merry Christmas everyone, sorry I haven't replied to sms
and all, I am in Prague and have no phone credit.

Christmas has been awesome,
imagine staying in an upmarket hostel with nearly 60
other people, making new friends every morning
sitting down to dinner with new friends every evening
today I cooked for 7 people and feel immensely
satisfied;

Today I strolled in the Old Town Square and ate tender, juicy
spit-roasted pork, a czech hotdog, a deep-fried bread slathered
with garlic, tomatoes and cheese called langoste?

I listened to carollers on stage in -1 degree weather
lit by the lights on a 40 foot christmas trees
frost, crystalising on the cars, cold seeping into the soles
of my shoes

I've sat and talked to someone from Romania,Mozambique, Germany,
America and Australia
I've shared cooking tips with people that hang around the stove
watching me cook.

I've had Christmas turkey supper with 60 people from
all around the globe; been karaokeing, in a gay bar
with a bunch of 15 americans and australians
taken the tram back well happy with a 15 year old boy

I guess this Christmas is good, though
I miss family and wasn't able to call.

Tomorrow I go to Cesky Krumlov
where bears guard the moat around the castle (=

4 comments:

mob1900 said...

Happy New Year Aja,
where ever you may be!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year bitch

I hope that in the new year your blog improves.....

All the very best to you and your family

Shimmers said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR aja!

envy u ler.... heheheh

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOD babe .. BIATCH!
But Happy New Year!!
just remember .. you have watched hostel havent you ... :)muax