Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hmm

Hmm.. don't know why lor, no mood to blog.
Maybe its because I am not at home and my family isn't creating
chaos around me.

So I'll just be random.
(not that that isn't normal)

Jimmy Choo is suing Marks & Sparks over
a handbag that they supposedly copied

NMTP made a christmas cake, and yesterday she frosted it
while YM insisted on a father christmas figure on the top
but father christmas made the cake too big for the box
and NMTP tried to fit it in to no avail
"Ah fucking father christmas!You have to go."
:O
Me: You sworeded!At father christmas!

We then set around the table and played our
first game of Taboo
with YM yelling that I am a pillock!

Keep thinking about Vanessa, dunno why.
Her and her "Babe ah, doesn't your ceiling give you a headache?"

You know what I wonder?
With Christmas being such a huge affair
how many people get in debt over it?
A lot I guess.
As is, I find myself buying presents I can't afford
thinking twice, then deciding that I absolutely
must give, and heck if one must owe a bit for awhile
then that's that.
I'm guessing it's not just me.

Thats all for today folks! Off to Prague this weekend!
So If I don't get internet there
Happy Christmas and
Merry New Year!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah babe ..
doesn't your ceiling give you a headache?