Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Shortalk on The Loo On A Tuesday Morning

Last night housemate come home
and entire apartment permeated with smell
of steak, but where is the steak?
All in my belly.
Housemate no likee.

Now also house still smells like steak.

I think my top dessert of the moment is almond beancurd
I love it love it love it!
Smooth almond jelly, neutral comforting milk
and sweet, crunch of longan.

I like it so much I walked into Starhill last night with
my shorts and tshirts and flipflops looking damn lamnua
Who should I bump into but my HR Manager
Was on the phone the entire walk and back
so could avoid smalltalk.

Listen to me people! Tonight they are shooting an add at
Trader's and they need bodies in the Skybar, payment is in
freeflow of drinks all night long!
Come, 7.30 pm
Wear clubby clothes, no green purples and orange please!

Ran out of coffee and forgot to buy when steak diverted me
last night, so this morning I had to open a pack of ground coffee so
thoughtfully provided to me by The Westin last week,
but I am sans filter paper
so I used my sieve.What? I like my coffee with a few bits
of ground coffee in!

Yeah, I be smart like that.

OK go away, I can't poo with you here.

No comments: