Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kraftgraifx + Lapsap @ Palette Palate

I've been wanting to go to Palate Palette
plus its in the hood, and I walked pass it a couple of times on the
way to Nero or NBT

But today was the day, and I was determined to go
so I asked KJ, but the lamer said surely no girls
then I looked at the 'Maybe attending' list on FB
and there lo and behold was Mr Allen

Thus I procured his number and reeled him in
and the rest as they say, is history!
This was basically a vintage/funky apparel sale cum DJing by Lapsap
very bohemian chic, in a totally unique, cool yet homey setting
plus barbecue

Palate Palette's walls are all pieces of art from friends
the chairs and tables are a mismatched hodgepodge
its is an incredible location
and scrabble friendly too!

Yes, the most unlikely of acquaintances
Allen set me loose upstairs, crammed wall to wall with racks of clothing
shoes, bags, sunglasses, accessories
retro disco and reeking ciggarettes

I eventually had to go downstairs and hold out my hand to him
and say "Daddy, I need more cash"
this being the first time I've seen him in KL
The cupcakes, tres cool, the uncle snoozing at the back
cooler still

Strawberry mojito!

nobody knew who he was...



Allen & Slim, co-owner of PP

7 fab purchases for RM380
and then I said lets go to Neroteca for dinner
since its down the road
who cares if I was there Friday?

1 comment:

Meng said...

was it fun was it fun? i love that place