Friday, June 06, 2008

P Ramlee, The Musical

It started like this, first my friend sent me an invitation,
free ticket, but I turned it down because I had plans
to do the TOKL, stand-up comedy at Mansion with Sunshine
but then Celcom sent a discounted price for subscribers
then Meng asked me if I 'd see it, so I knew that these were
signs that I had to go

I called Sunshine, "I am sorry, I have to stand you up"
"For which other guy?" growled he
"I'm not telling you, I dont ask and you dont tell me which other
girl, when you stand me up" I retorted
"Well I hope the theatre sucks, I hope it rains all night, I hope
you get caught in a traffic jam and I hope you get stood up!" huffed he
"But I love you!" said I
"I don't love you right now." said he
but later he gave me two green apples to satiate my cravings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the production team, kudos on P Ramlee, the Musical II
it was fantabulous! World class and better than some of the
'international' outfits I've seen here
Guys, if you're hesitating, go! Its a Malaysian production worthy
of your time and support, the outfits, sets, musicians, actors
everything..
is outstanding.

After that, chill at Bar Club on AHR with Mr Randall himself
followed by upcoming performances at NBT in the coming week
Mr Pianist? (;
Sorry Sunshine, this was one night worth standing you up for
even if I was in my work clothes and shoes from 9.15am-2.30 am


I am pooped. Nighty.

No comments: