Thursday, December 01, 2005

Someday You Will Find Me, Caught Beneath the Landslide

Yesterday at 10.30 pm,
while battling extreme lethargy and the torrential downpour

Fly FM played a flashback
Champagne Supernova man
the best song to listen to
while cooped up in your car
water streaming down the windows
volume cranked up real loud
Damn awesome, just sit there stoning.

This song is like what? 10 yrs old?
I remember this and Space's Female of the Species
Lighthouse Family's Lifted
Blur's Girls & Boys, Country House, Park Life
OMC's How Bizarre
Bloody brit music

Takes me back to a time I forgot existed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls & Boys was brilliant, as was Oasis' Don't Look Back in Anger.

Anonymous said...

It brings a tear to my eye everytime I hear Dying Fetus' remake of the Cannibal Corpse gem Pit of Zombies...well that and Hammer Smashed Face (as featured on the Ace Ventura soundtrack) but really, who can choose. Oh, and I also have a soft spot got Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings.

Eaglet said...

*shakes head slowly from side to side*

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wind Beneath My Wings ain't that bad!!!

Cee said...

generation gap.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

fly fm is sweet...
lots of songs from awhile back...and a lotta old alt stuff that you can really shout to

lovem!