Monday, December 19, 2005

Fa La La La La!

As is evident below
Aja Ng has consistently published
a multitude of humourous posts (to me, not necessarily you)
since she walked into the office and
sat down
on her ball (Cornelius)
this morning.

You can credit my high spirits to:

a) My holiday in the rain
(the downpour mattered not for there was
inspiration in the spa, excellent food, wine and company)

b) high intake of caffiene earlier today

C) CHRISTMAS!!

Wahahahahah
Whoooo hoo hoooo
Ding dong ding dong

(mebbe a bit too much caffiene also, just a bit)

It matters not that I have about 20 presents to purchase over the
next 5 days
it matters not that I am broke (and will be broker..hehe)
It matters not that shopping in Penang
means a lack of variety and thus, creativity
It matters not that I am always pressed for time

It matters not!

For Christmas is coming
tra-la-la

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TAKA
you hear me?
cannot.wait. to.see.my.cousin.

I shouted that out in the car yesterday
out of the blue
just had to say it
think I shocked aunt Nat and Petes
Quite a bit!
(hey that rhymed)

Christmas in my family home
means
lots of family (duh)
(more this year, dunno why they all decided to fly in from here and there
of course means more presents to buy,
more money to spend, more time cracking my head on what to buy,
but it matters not! more presents to receive!)

It means a superload of delicious
food (and a superload of fatness)

It means damn farnee laugh non-stop until your belly aches
sessions with the sisters and uncles
(counters the fatness brought on by food)

It means bitching

It means drinking( mostly me...hehe)

Its not just christmas though, it carries on til new year's
which mean mouthwatering barbequed pork ribs, sangria, tori kaarage and the like

and huge, warm, loud family dinners in between
I love family dinners!
Everyone talks cock and says 'puki' a lot

I think we gamble as well

Oh whatever it is we do, I love family do's
Yippie yippie doodle dooo!


4 comments:

paradoxx said...

woah! slow down woman..

but yeah..alcohol..barbied meat.. cock talk.. my kinda hang out anytime!

Eaglet said...

HAppy happy tra la la!!!

Anonymous said...

thats how we spend christmas too :) coincedence? i dont know, but alot of my family has flow in from diff countries too, u have fun girl, ta ta

Anonymous said...

hey babe,
can i crash your XMAS dinner? :)