Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Could Be A Fire-Breathing Dragoness, I Could

This morning I woke up with a massively fuzzy head
So I went to tapau my favorite hangover cure
from Pepper Estate
Ipoh Curry Mee
for my visitor and I.

When I pickeed my mother and stepdad up
he took one whiff of me and said
"You smell like a brewery"
I said
" Yes, how do you like it?It's the new weekend scent that I'm cultivating"

My visitor is a mean goat who got
everybody
drunk last night
shots shots shots everywhere
tequila, vodka, galliano, sambuca, lamborghinis
poured down our gullets
somemore today get curry mee.

Last night, the doctor looked over at me
He: Do you have any Indian in you?
Me: Nope.
He: Would you like some Indian in you tonight?

I suppose his point was to make me laugh
Which it did
I was bwahahaha-ing like a hysterical hyena.

You probably can tell I'm not very wordy-gurdy today
so I'm off to loll on the settee
with my hazelnut coffee
then hit the beach to get brown like toffee
maybe for dinner we'll have the Sigi's barbie
and who knows later we might catch a
movie!

Cacat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need more info on the Curry Mee in Pepper Estate. The only thing I've seen there is the bus stop.

Btw, the word verification I will have to enter is 'arskss'.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

from the bus-stop, up the hill a bit...killer stuff.

Now wishing i read this earlier today, for sure would have went there to kena lunch...

Eaglet said...

Its the best curry mee in the world!!!