Friday, December 23, 2005

Silver Bells, Silver Bells!

Yay! Two more days!
Shopping is almost done.

Though just now I took mother

to get my sister's present
and because the old bat has the eye sight of a rat
(i'm kidding for gods sake loosen up!)
and I was only there to stand at the cashier
we ended up getting my sister a present
costing three times more
than everyone else in the family

No matter. She's a darling.

I think I've just about reached my quota for christmas carols
After all I've only been listening to them non-stop
for the past two weeks.

I've received two presents already!
I have not opened them
though I ve kinda
um, caressed them.

Christmas kinda takes away from the fact that
I have had no sex.

But HAH I have a new Ipod on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rats have better eye sight than bats. Then again, bats are supposed to be blind...hence the saying. Rats taste like chicken though, but not bats.

Anonymous said...

can i change my m2 digicam with your ipod video? le sigh