Thursday, February 17, 2005

Would you like some crumbs dear?

Today I almost died laughing. I have not done a stich of work.
Are you having a bad day? Well if you are, visit these sites www.candyboots.com (check out the weight watchers cards)and www.ubersite.com (read everything! Start from the ones with most 'hits' on the left and the 'hot' ones, I like the Fun with Real Emails series and the Quarter Life Crisis)

Like me, you will be reduced to a giggling 10-year old who's just seen her first willy.
I laughed so hard and long that I had to run to the bathroom, barely able to hold in my pee, it gushed forth like geyser, rebounding upon contact with the porcelaine to spray me in the face. Yeeeeechchhh!


Today at lunch I told my friends to "Try Gayle's pie,its nice today" seconds later it set in, we were all rolicking with mirth.

One day her grandmother said to me, 'Would you like some crumbs dear? I tried so hard not to laugh in her face..her daughter was dumbfounded.

Also, today G says to The Boss, "I already did Bgaik"...then, "God, that sounded so wrong!".

I feel so bad, having such a good day and laughing so hard when almost all around me are in the bowels of the well of depression. My girlfriends are going through the Quarter Life Crisis! Anyways I am here for them.

Bollocks.

No comments: