Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blogging Frenzy!?!

No, I am not bored.

Its also not that I have no work to do( I have shitloads actually ).I have just emerged unscathed from being summoned by The Boss.
What's more, I told him his hair is too long and he looks like a ponce. He said, 'Maybe we should target that market'.
I'm actually in a great mood.
Once again the office is alive! It's me, Gayle, and Teeeeennaaaaaaaaaciooooousssss D!
We are absolutely crazy. Tenacious D makes us laugh buckets.I like Wonderboy, KARATE, and the one about kielbasa.....

My favourite song of the moment is Secret: Maroon 5, so I was thrilled that Gayle had the album on her notebook (electronic).
Unfortunately the songs were unlabelled, thus I leant over her desk to search for the song while she pretended to not sniff my hair ( I knew it! You missed me!). Something CRACKED. That would be my the heel of my nice beige heels. Bloody hell this just isnt my month for shoes is it?

I recall a cobbler somewhere in the Pulau Tikus market behind us...
( For those of you who do not have the chance to visit me at work, I provide: Words, for visualisation. We are the tenants of the top-floors of two shoplots. Below us, a clinic and a 7-11. The right corner of our block boasts rows of coffee (hawker) shops that go right around to the back of our block. Situated there is the Pulau Tikus wet-market, fanning around it, a web of food, clothing, and variety stores.)

Alas, before I could hobble my way to the cobbler, I was summoned by Le Boss. But you already know that. So I was off after the meeting.

He sat under a tree. I showed him my shoe, he showed me a stool. I sat for 7 minutes as he, pried, nailed, glued. He operates from a motorbike. Not a big one, a little c70 with a huge box that serves as his storage area in the back seat.It was pleasant, under the trees, in the breeze (forgive me, I know today I am speaking (typing?) in rhymes.Anyways, pretty soon it was good as new.

No comments: