Friday, February 25, 2005

Tick...Tick...Tick

Time is just slowly, barely ticking by today. Its like I am underwater, watching the world go by in painfully slow motion.
I wish I could go away this weekend.
This computer or network is totally screwed up, it takes 10 bloody minutes to check my email.While I was initially enthusiastic about buying a TV for my room last night, now I realise I need a new laptop more. 'Zero interest installments' they say. I don't even own a goddamn credit card (its too dangerous for those who are at times, hormonally imbalanced and can be overwhelmed with a need for extreme retail therapy).
Buying the laptop means: no future holidays for a year, no little pressies for me.It means that each month, as soon as my pay gets in, a quarter of it will go to the laptop, the other quarter to rent and groceries, the rest to food,gasoline and misc stuff throughout that month.What does that leave?
Zilch.Nada.
And the room is still not complete (to my specs anyway) yet.
Will you cry with me?
It's definately not been a good week.
I should have become a freaking air stewardess..
Thankfully tonight is Friday. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to drink enough to numb the stress.

Yes, I am a kaki bottle, for today anyway!

No comments: