Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Mornings

I am checking my mail by the Bee (X) (Who knows the status anymore?)
when he walks by, sticks his head out of the door just as it closes
and says " You better blog something good!"
So, here it is.

The past few days have been calm, maybe even nice.
I still feel like the damage done in the previous weeks is irreparable
but he seems to say 'I love you' more
seems to be making an effort to spend time with me
even got 'me' (actually him) Astro

So I try and banish those niggling thoughts.
I try not to think them aloud.

Was that ever a cure to a problem?Pretending it wasn't there?
I go to breakfast now, with the (x)Bee of course.


4 comments:

Meng said...

it might be the "cave" moment.
most of us do that when something is troubling us...we isolate to deal with it

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you had to go through this..
i'm going through the exact same thing..
and i'm still sticking to "him".
the tension is there.. and there are more frustrating moments than those lovey dovey moments..
but i really dont know how to get out of this rut. wishing i was never there in the first place.
it's all my feelings suppressed deep inside of me just to keeps things calm and at ease. nothing i know to do really.
its been 5 years and i still dont know how to tear away.
how can something so amazing, be so unbearable at the same time?

ian said...

hang tough... break tough...

Meng said...

where mah lulu at yo?!
COME BACKKKKK