Monday, December 03, 2007

Today

Today, I feel bored.
Bored because I have nothing to do, except be a good house-girlfriend
yesterday the Bee told me off he actually told me off for not taking the laundry in!
can you belief it?The cheek.

Just because he gives me his tips.
(please get lots of tips today)

So I woke up today, did laundry, sent laundry and took laundry in.
Productivity at is peak man!
And now, now I have nothing to do except wait 5 hours til 9pm
when The Amazing Race Asia is on.
I never got into it before but caught it by fluke last week and
I think its an amazing 1 hour where I get to compare what 'we' would
do if it were the Bee and I, (oh! we would be so much better)
and I get to criticise other girls and fun bitchy stuff like that.

But I really want to join next season, you hear me? REALLY WANT TO JOIN.
for the fun. What do they win anyway?

After that House MD is on, am I going to have a super orgasmic night or what?
If the Bee were actually going to be around tonight
rather than entertaining a group of french travel agents (FEMALE!)
I would barbecue that duck thats been marinating.

(Ok so now you think he's a male host(ess) or something
first tips, then entertaining)

But no,(continued from marinating duck)
it will be a solitary meal of seared scallops and blue cheese bavette.
Oh...must I really wait til then? Sounds so good.

End of pointless post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a race to get to be bitchy and criticize others! Unless you mean on tv. I'd totally watch you on the Amazing Race. Tone my ass muscles laughing at you. =D

Fortunately it's run by some foreign company. If it was like Malaysian game shows, you'd probably win a kancil full of nasi lemak or something stupid like that.

So you get off on Hugh Laurie eh? *raised eyebrows*

Yeah. You just described your guy as a 'man of the night'...how flattering.

End of pointless comment.