Monday, December 03, 2007

No Adobe

If I had Photoshop I would blog more pics.
But no Photoshop, no pics.
Only cos I want to type on them, but tak jadi lor.
You're soooo missing out. I have Penang Hill trip,
Tg. Jara trip, this trip, that trip...

No one, no one, no wahhh-aaaaaaaaa-hone!

You think its so fun being here, but hello, my privileges
stripped remember?No beach, no pool, no bikini bouncing.

So apparently Beng says I am master at being traitorous and leaving
my country for greener shores...where got?I just want to experience
different cultures what! Its good okay? Good for general knowledge
people skills, self confidence, survival skills, all that good stuff.

So go! I would.

*pout*

What is with Alicia these days? She seems to strain a lot at her performances
big hair, weird outfits and man!the lady got booty!



2 comments:

ian said...

keys? she actually performed at the writers protest didn't she? cause she in fact is a writer as well but getting paid loads more....

Meng said...

NO PHOTOSHOP???
WHAT? I'D GO INSANE WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP..

call me! i will sort u out