Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Morning World!


This morning my alarm buzzed, 8.10am
I leapt out of bed, looked down at my sleeping self
and shouted
"Yoo-hoo you! Time to wakey wakey!"

Wakey wakey time indeed. Thursday is it?
So says the computer.

Didja know that a simple 'I love you' goes
a long long way? Long long long.
enduring the cloak of midnight then seems a slight bit easier

And I did, fell into this warm hazy sleep
one where I woke up at 5 and thought to myself
'oh, I've been dreaming of him all night'
but, you know, I am not sure if I did
a thought out of habit but not fact.

Le weekend is within reach and the presence of people
that love me and that I love is making me
SO excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CH is the new coordinator in our office
and god knows, we've needed one

Besides the coordinator, we have an ever-changing flow
of trainees (sometimes called slaves)
One could say it's hard to keep up with their names

So there I was, standing in front of CH the other day
giving her direction
and as I turned my back when I was done, I heard a whisper of
little voice
"But my name is CH, not YS"

:O

I apologised of course, but now I never hear the end of it
ask her to do something and the retort is
'Do you know my name?'
the polite version of 'What's my name bitch?'

Sometime when the pace heightens I will yell for her
four cubicles over
"CH!CH! Minute please!Quick!"

She will rush over just as I find what I was looking for
"OH, um nevermind dee"

Flushed from the rushing "Fun is it? Is this fun?You find this fun issit?"

'Hmm, yes, fun , fun'.

:D

OK shit I am late.
And I didn't eve n take a crap :(
Gotta go to work!

Ghost Town- The Specials
Have you heard it?
Makes me think I am a wend-y snake in the shower

No comments: