Sunday, January 11, 2009

Space.

Let this be a reminder that I was very happy on Friday night.
Chilled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So D and I are watching TV, world's most shocking videos or something
and the narrator is talking about a 'rabid fox' that
scares a whole bar full of people

"But baby, how can a rabbit scare a bar full of people?"

-_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to tell you.
Except Friday officially marked the stonest day in my life
ever.ever.ever.

Thanks to cake.

I sat next to May Foong and told her that I wanted a giant, juicy peach.
:D

Saturday I dragged the uncle to the zoo.

Saturday night was a superb night at No Black Tie
featuring Dasha Logan and Adil Johan
who did a superb rendition of Will.I.Am's 'Heartbreaker'

I also hung out at the bar with Caring eating
deep-fried oysters and drinking dirty martinis
while she regaled me with the calorie counts for EVERYTHING
like, exact number of calories in champagne... :0

Then we went to Zouk, which I am well and truly sick off
I mean I like it when its me and my girlfriends and we're
dancing and not being disturbed or chatted up
but of late...

not doing it for me.

Dowan to talk already. Beh shiok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And remind me again what any of the above had to do with space? Women.