Monday, January 05, 2009

Ms Pudgy, Thats What He Calls Me

Yeah huh, this is me, trying to resuscitate the blog.

Got a new man friend, domesticated could be a word
used when describing us.

Yeah, huh.

Two anal peas in a pod. Oooh that sounded gross.

We were walking into the lift lobby today, bogged down
by groceries, bags and laundry
and just ahead a 'ethnic' family of three
bolt towards the lift
my eyes widen, D, turns around, widens his eyes
whispers, "Hold your breath baby!"
as we round the corner to meet them.

I step into the lift, surreptitiously hold my breath
the lady looks at our laundry and murmurs
"Oh! we forgot to go to the laundry!"

I give her a bright smile, say "Hey, it's okay, we forgot yesterday.."

We get home, D says
"They forgot to go to the laundry?, Don't they do their laundry in the lake, baby?"
:0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She cooks! I do, I do. More often now.
Like, 5 days a week, because I am a coolie.
Yeah, huh. C-O-O-L-I-E.

Yesterday I made lamb with vegetable stew and cous cous
possibly one of my favourite dishes in the world
also one of the dishes that photographs worst in the world
especially when said photographer just WANTS TO EAT!

I don't know if Mr. Chinaman enjoyed it as much as I
(yes! a chinaman, can you believe it?
*rolls eyes* don't keel over and die, please...
enough people have done that)


So in fairness today was fly lice day.

Yay!No, really, YAY.

And thus I leave you, first post of the year. Maybe more to come.

No comments: