Monday, July 23, 2007

I Really Miss Your Blog La Wei.

You know what?
Sometimes I really miss my blog too.

But all you guys, who wrote me personally, spoke to me
and said, "Hey what the...? Where's your blog?"
Thanks.

Its like this,
a job came about, seemed to fulfill needs, expectations, whatnot

no big city, no little bit of money, no smog, traffic jam,
no paper work, no crazy deadlines


Instead I have the ocean, the forest, cooking for a small crew and occasionally
a super
large group of impressively important people (talk about STRESS)
I have nature, I have grocery shopping, I have baking to shield me
from boredom, and I have the Bee.

Sometimes I wake up to lapping water and sunrise,
other times I wake up with my nose snuggled in a hairy chest
and it is the hardest thing to drag myself out of bed
before the sunrise, to take one boat ride, then a taxi ride
then a ferry ride, then a walk, to the private yacht that I work on.

And most of the time, when I am on the boat, whether stationary or not
I have no internet.
And I, who once lived, breathe and even took dumps while online..
I am doing okay.

No panicked shortness of breathe from withdrawal
no breaking out in hives
no falling to the floor in a fit of..well..in a fit.

I have embraced this small town island living, as I commute
Lumut, Pangkor Island, Pangkor Laut
Penang every 2 weeks for some therapeutic girlfriend and family
bonding sessions (as socially hectic as ever)
and KL once in awhile for some good dining and 'OMG-I-so-can't-deal-with-the-big-city-any-more-because-I-live-in-Lumut' moments.

And it so happened today I came online,
and the Bard he took it easy on me
chit-chat, and nice and light, then he hit me with a
"I really miss your blog la wei"
and reminded me of the rest of the people who tell me that
and I thought, why not?

So he reminded me my blog address, and then left me to it.



No comments: