Monday, November 29, 2004

Behold the bevy of beauties!I've just added a load of pics taken in the past few weeks, and there are more to come....



I've been pretty busy outside the office the past week or so and this is my first full day in!never thought it would thrill me so.If anything, the past few weeks at work have been tiring but fulfillingly so. I do however think its high time to see the girls in KL (I miss them) and thus a trip is being planned for this weekend...so expect me princesses.



Whats new?Nothing much, except with the year end celebrations, work is piling in, the impending purchasing of Xmas presents looms ahead, promising to suck the life out of my purse (which by the was is ridden with bite marks and claw groves thanks to the mutt we know as Johnson).I knew I should have done the bloody Xmas shopping in Bali(cheap cheap cheap)!





The past few months of complications and confusion are finally (hopefully!) dying down, creases being ironed out- lets hope it stays that way.



Today I'm wondering, what is the lifespan of 'closeness' in a friendship?yes friends are always there, but theres a pattern, a phase, where you're close to that one specific friend and then something happens that makes you drift, or things just ebb away.We make mistakes, we evolve, we develop differences, whatever. Still friends, just not as close as you once were. And you move in a circle until you find each other again.Its a pattern I see in most people I know, and I wonder, should we make more of an effort at 'consistent closeness'? hmmm just rambling.....